Sunday, August 5, 2012

30 by 30: See Wicked!!


What a fabulous end to my weekend!  Wicked was AMAZING, of course.  Chris and I went to see it in San Francisco 2 years ago and I remember hoping it would never end.  The same happened today.  The song right before intermission (Defying Gravity) is SO powerful and the energy is so high.  I had tears in my eyes and goosebumps covering my arms.  I turned to Chris and told him that I didn't want it to ever end.  He brought me back to earth and reminded me to just enjoy the rest, and I certainly did!  

The music was beautiful, the acting fantastic, the lighting and sets as phenomenal as ever and the whole experience perfectly memorable.  I'm so glad that Chris and I got to go together again.  Now I just want to see it over and over...guess the music will have to do.  :)  

Trying to take a picture with the set behind us.  I was feeling anxious because I was sure we weren't supposed to take a picture of the set but we tried, I failed and then I quit quickly :)
 Waiting for the show to start!
 Wicked!  Not our best photo but we took what we could get.
Can I get a do over on this weekend?  I loved it and I want to do it again and again...especially Wicked.  We waited so long for it, it came faster then expected and then it ended so quickly!  If you haven't seen it and you have the opportunity, GO!  Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment