As I mentioned in my last post, while I was in Baltimore my stake there had a day of service and part of that was walking a 3k at the beautiful Roha Farms.
My momma and I decided to do it together and it ended up being a really fun day for us!
This is the picture Sassy took before we went. We're so tough.
Here I am all red faced with Quiana and April.
This was the same day as the 5k but not at it (obviously) I was able to spend time with my dear friend Emily at the Relief Society broadcast and at dinner before. This girl fills me with joy. She is on my list of favorite people and she has an impeccable talent of pointing out the very best qualities about a person and leaving them feeling like the greatest person ever. Pretty sure that right there says a lot about the beautiful person that she is.

No comments:
Post a Comment