Friday, January 13, 2012

"It comes with chicken!?"

Sometimes I have long days and then sometimes I have really long days.  Yesterday was one of the really long kind of days.  My day started at 7:30am preparing for my 8am staff meeting.  The day was busy and went by quickly.  I went to work with a new client and some things didn't go as planned so it ended up being about 9pm before I left the client's house.  My co-worker and I decided it was about time we eat some dinner so we went to Wendy's for a quick bite to eat before she went home and I went to the office to finish some paperwork.  I ordered my food, a chicken sandwich and a side salad.  The cashier asked me what kind of chicken I would like.  I looked at her baffled and said "It comes with chicken?!" then I looked at the menu surprised by the fact that their side salads were so high class!  The lady had the funniest look on her face and then I realized that she was actually asking about my CHICKEN sandwich.  I answered and I could tell she was trying really hard not to laugh at this pathetic girl in front of her.  I just started laughing and couldn't stop.  Which gave her permission to laugh a bit.  That is the result of string of long days.  Ahh I love my life!!  The sandwich (with chicken) and the salad (without) were both quite delicious. 


3 comments:

  1. I actually laughed out loud. This was sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. When I was working at your same company, one really late night when I was all stressed about an upcoming audit, I took a break and drove to Sonic and went through the drive through. I gave them my money and then drove back to the office and resume working on my reports... about an hour later I realized I was hungry and then realized that I had paid, spaced out before they gave me my meal and drove away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a new blog! How did I not know? That is a funny story. I am now off to read more.

    ReplyDelete