Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My clean sheet of paper

On the very first day of this lovely 2012 I was reminded of the importance of keeping a record of your life.  I haven't been very good at it and I think that's because I wasn't fitting in a mold I had set for myself.  Must write long in depth descriptions of my day, my feelings, my thoughts etc.  I have now realized that a) I don't have time for that and b) I don't really enjoy it.  However, I do want a record of my life which is where this blog comes in.  Sure I could have used my old blog but I'm starting fresh.  I feel like a different person than the person that started that old blog.  Sometimes you just need a clean sheet of paper so this is my virtual version of that.  I'm not promising a post each day.  I'm also not promising that my posts, when they happen, will be anything more than a few words or a picture.  I was partially inspired by the many people doing the 365 day challenge, where you take a picture each day for a year.  This is my version of that, with my rules.  Could be words.  Could be pictures. Could be every day could be every week.  I just don't know but it's my place so I'll make the rules here!  :)

Welcome to a year in the life of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment